CHG Subsidiaries List of Services
Please click on the links in the text below or on the side links to view some examples of our Services in more detail.
Construction Management Services
CHG and subsidiaries have a long-standing reputation for our outstanding Construction Management Services. Our determination to provide our clientele with realistic expectations, by matching the design within budget, places us second to none.
Design & Build Services
We have the capabilities to perform concurrent, large, multi-facility fast tracked design/construction projects with exceptional, responsive service to the client’s satisfaction. We stand by the completion of quality projects, on time, and within budget, while maintaining strict attention to detail and job safety.
Our Civil Services consist of grading, storm drainage, earthwork, utility trenches, paving and site soil placement/compaction on a large scale.
- Roadway Evaluation
- Roadway Design/Build
- Existing Roadway Rehab (Overlay)
- Levee Build & Restoration
- Public Works
- Water Distribution
- Lift Station Rehab
- Gravity Sewer Rehab
- Parking Structures
- Asphalt Rehab
- Parking Stripe Rehab
- USACE: Consolidation/Renovation DODEA Maintenance and IT Complex - Ft. Bragg, North Carolina
- USCG: Sector New Orleans Emergency Operations Command Center - New Orleans, Louisiana
- USACE: Shore up abutments on Sardis Lake Dam – Sardis, MS
- USACE: Construction of Remote Inspection Facility - Ft. Belvoir, VA
- B.B. King Museum Foundation
- Mississippi Valley State University
- Philadelphia MS Airport
- Rolls Royce
- Pratt & Whitney
- Cabinet Shop
- Property Development and Maintenance Services
- General Contractor Services: Our professional experience has given us the outstanding reputation in the industry as a detail oriented small business that provides large scale services. We have enough proven and experienced leadership in place to handle multiple projects. Our constant mission is to support solid, steady, controlled growth.
- Emergency Response: Debris Management and Recovery; Debris Removal; Temporary Housing for Hurricane Recovery workers
Licenses, Certifications &Awards
SBA 8(a) Certified
State Contractor's License: MS
Associated Builders & Contractors - Mississippi Chapter
U.S. Army Corps of Engineers
USCG: LEED Silver Certification
This site provides information using PDF, visit this link to download the Adobe Acrobat Reader DC software.